|JUDY WROZIER - Serving Homeowners in St. Louis & St. Charles||
Buying or selling a home can be one of the most exciting times of your life...and the most stressful. That's why more and more Buyers and Sellers look to JUDY WROZIER of Coldwell Banker Premier Group to take advantage of her real estate market knowledge, powerful negotiating skills, objective advice, and personal service.
If you're ready to make a lifestyle change and sell your current home, get the inside scoop! Find out the prices of homes in your subdivision, school district, zip code area or city. You'll receive daily email updates of new listings and sales in your area. Just fill in the box to the right.
If you're ready to buy a home, get started by becoming familiar with homes that are currently for sale that match your needs, wants, and price range. Search just like a Real Estate Agent and get daily email updates of new listings. Just fill in the box to the right!
4 REASONS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE NOW
(SELL OR BUY A HOME)
1. Supply Is Low - The monthly supply of houses for sale is at its lowest point since May of 2005. The current month's supply is down 21.6% from the same time last year. Historically, inventory increases dramatically in the Spring once school lets out. Selling now when demand is high and supply is low may provide you your best price.
2. Demand is High - Homes are selling at a pace not seen since 2007.
3. New Construction Is Coming Back - Over the past several years, most homesellers did not have to compete with new construction in the area. As the market is recovering, more builders are jumping back in. These new homes will once again become competition, as an attractive option for homebuyers.
4. Interest Rates Are Project to Rise - The Mortgage Bankers' Association is projecting that mortgage interest rates will inch up about one full point in 2013. Whether you are moving up or downsizing, your housing expense will be more if you wait a year from now to purchase your next home.
HOME BUYERS ASSISTANCE
There's a lot that goes into buying a home. Judy will work with you to protect your interests and make the process stress-free. You can count on her to:
- Help you determine an appropriate purchase price using her analysis of the current area real estate market.
- Make sure you understand information that may affect your decision; such as seller's disclosures and other condition she may find out about.
- Professionalloy negotiate and advocate on your behalf to attain the best possible price as well as attractive terms.
- Be a resource for recommendations of inspectors, lawyers, and lenders, if necessary.
- "Dot all the i's and cross all the t's" while guiding you through all the paperwork from the moment you find your dream home until she puts the keys to your new home in your hands.
And remember...when buying a home, her services are FREE!
Knowing that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, you'll definitely want to contact JUDY to make your experience as smooth and successful as possible!
DON'T DELAY!!! Call JUDY WROZIER today at (314) 348-4033.
- SFR - Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource
- Feng Shui Specialist
- Golf & Tennis Enthusiast